Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pre Challenge Assesment

As you prepare to start the 24 Day challenge don't forget to record your measurements. Advocare provides a form at:
https://www.advocare.com/12126210/24DayChallenge/Default.aspx
Choose "Tools" on the top right to print a copy.

It's also suggested that you take a before picture. Recording a starting point is crucial because even though the scale may fluctuate measurements and pictures don't lie.



Jillian Michaels Never Weighs Herself
"I have a scale, but I don't use it. I don't even want to look at it. My jeans tell me when I'm off track. If you're trying to lose or gain weight, the scale is a good compass but not necessarily an indication of how fit you are. Just because you're not overweight doesn't mean you're healthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment